Procaine base infusion is one of the most important supportive complementary therapies for all cancers and for most chronic diseases.
Procaine base infusion combines the biological properties of procaine with the main body base sodium bicarbonate. It accelerates the deacidification of tissues and promotes blood circulation in tissues that have been undersupplied for a long time and are chronically painful or inflamed. The infusion also has an analgesic and relaxing effect on the nervous system and leads to a so-called sympathicolysis. The sympathetic nervous system is the part of the autonomic nervous system that represents fight or flight and is hyperactive due to chronic (disease-causing) stimuli in most people with chronic diseases, whereas the regenerative part, the parasympathetic nervous system, is too weak. A procaine-base infusion successfully decreases the sympathetic tone. The therapy has also been shown to be very beneficial to the effects of other immune-boosting therapies and has a protective effect on the liver, pancreas and heart.
In addition to cancer, procaine base infusions are used for the following conditions:
- Chronic fatigue
- Chronic degenerative diseases (osteoarthritis)
- Chronic inflammation and pain conditions (e.g. fibromyalgia, rheumatism)
- Arterial hypertension
- Immune disorders, autoimmune diseases
- Allergies, asthma
- Depression, anxiety and panic attacks, sleep disorders
- Heavy metal contamination
- Lipid metabolism disorders (elevated blood lipids)
- Allergy to procaine – alternatively application of lidocaine is possible
- Decompensated heart failure
- AV Block III°
The therapy usually consists of 10 infusions, 2 times per week, that is 5 weeks, or as a support after ozone therapy 1 time per week.